Carp Anglers Group Forums

Carp Kit International

Hello Fellow Anglers,

I hope you have all had some productive fishing this summer and remember there is still plenty of lumps lying in wait for the coming fall, i have recently returned from the CanAm on the mighty St.Laurence and have to say it was an experience not to forget and recommend it to all who have never fished this river, congratulations to team USA who won this event and for their great hospitality these people are some of the friendliest you could ever wish to meet so a big thank you to all.

Moving on to business we have added NEW items to our store with Kryston products, Chub and Daiwa luggage and Dynamite baits new range Chocolate malt and tiger nut and Banana nut crunch which i understand is a bait for all seasons, the ever so popular immortal 10mm boilies from enterprise tackle have just been restocked along with the Daiwa Windcast Z5000, An update on the NASH gear which was slightly delayed is now destined to arrive by the end of this month at the latest.

Our doors are now open to the public to view our products by appointment only for the time being so please drop us a line at carpkit@bell.net if you wish to pay us a visit.

Finally on a seperate note we have moved further into the FlyFishing scene, Fly Gear International is our business partner and currently available online through our Ebay store link Fly Gear International stocking quality products from Daiwa and Greys our NEW website is currently undergoing construction so please pass on to friends and fellow Fly Fisherpeople, you can drop us a line at flygear@bell.net

All the Best and Tight Lines

Simon