Carp Anglers Group Forums

Corn Meal, Maize

Guest Ed's Bait

Guest Ed's Bait

For anyone traveling to Larry this fall keep in mind we have some options available for your baiting needs. We have pals of pre soaked maize available upon request. We also have 50lb sacks of maize in stock on a regular basis. We have added 100lb bags of finely ground corn meal. The corn meal is perfect for pack baits and method mix base. The corn meal will be available upon request with a 100lb minimum.

I also wanted to mention the localy made Royal Greene Baits that we carry. Boilies, Pellets, and Ground Bait mix have proven themselves on a consistant basis. The Royal Green products can be shipped upon request. If you have anyquestions drop me an email or PM.

peace.

Edited by Ed's Bait

Guest Ed's Bait

I have one DAM Quick Alert LCD left in stock and won't be getting any more in until spring 07'. The Set comes with three alarms that take a standard 9volt battery and the wireless receiver in a hard plastic, foam lined carrying case. I normally only honor the CAG discount on instore purchases but in order to move this out I will honor the discount and provide free shipping within the US. First come first serve.

peace