Carp Anglers Group Forums

UPDATE ON RED DEMON BAIT

Guest Red Demon

Guest RDBAIT

AS OF TOMORROW RED DEMON BAIT Co. WILL NOT ACCEPT ORDES NOR WILL WE BE REACHABLE DUE TO US MOVING TO A NEW LOCATION. WE WILL BE UP AND RUNNING IN A FEW WEEKS, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING E MAIL ME, AND I WILL TRY AND GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN A WEEK. THIS IS A HECTIC TIME AND I APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S UNDERSTANDING. ONCE WE RE-OPEN, OUR NEW MACHINE WILL BE IN FULL USE AS A PRIMARY BAIT ROLLER AS WELL AS MANY OTHER NEW ITEMS AND THINGS THAT YOU'LL ALL HEAR ABOUT IN THE COMING WEEKS!

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE

FRANK

RED DEMON BAIT Co.

• 4 weeks later...

RED DEMON BAIT Co. will now be taking orders once again. I apologizr for the extended wait, but things happen when you move. PLease do bare with me for the next week or so as I am still unpacking some of my shop. If you have any questions feel free to e mail me RDBAIT@YAHOO.COM

THANKS

FRANK

I would also like to add that many changes will be taking place in the next 6 months as we are growing and need to upgrade to better things. A new website is in the talks as well as some other things for the teams I SPonsor and will be sponsoring in the future!

Thanks

Frank

NEW PHONE NUMBER IS:

1-315-934-4185

Edited by RDBAIT