Carp Anglers Group Forums

New Flavors

jbrown

We at www.betterbankanglers.com are constantly developing new baits. Since I live on a fantastic carp river and can test on fish in my back yard, life has become easier. But we insist that our baits work on many waters before selling them to the public. We are looking for bait testers all the time.

Our other interest is kick starting the kids initiative started by Terry Fishlock and Neil Stern. We are interested in funding this program for now and forever. Corporate sponsors contact us for info on this effort.

We have started 2 programs for this purpose.

Field testers:

We are offering over a pound of specially designed baits available only at our website for $10.00. We donate all (100%) of the cost of the bait to the CAG kids programs. We only deduct the cost of shipping to you at the lowest rate available. And you get the chance to try some very advanced baits before they become available to the public. (Might come in very handy for tournament anglers). Been making baits since 1969. Available at www.betterbankanglers.com.

Childrens's State Carp Fishing Championships:

Better Bank Anglers is currently organizing the Indiana State Junior Carp Fishing Championships incorporating State, City, Scouting, Tackleshop, Corporate and other sponsors into one unit, concentrating on the future of our sport, CHILDREN.

We are using this as an example and will record the method, (working on TV coverage right now) so other states may get involved, in developing the USA Juniors Championship which will most likely be held on the St. Lawrence in Waddington New York. (Terry Fishlock inspired idea).

Better Bank Anglers has spent thousands on this event and will continue to do so with your help. CAG and Scouting will be the major beneficiary of our efforts as we see these as the most likely to have lasting effect. This is my legacy to fishing and all it has given me over the years. CAG Kids will recieve at least $750.00 from the Indiana event when we fill out the 75 kids slots. Better Bank Anglers and corporate sponsors will cover all of the cost of the the event. (Corporate sponsors have already paid for 30 kids to fish the event and BBA has purchased 25 rods and reels, given to the Cub Scouts, to fish it along with 25 $10.00 rebates which will pay their entrance fee, that goes to CAG), the tax deduction goes to the vendor where the purchase was made. BBA gets the satifaction of a job well done.

We need your assistance to grow this initiative.

1. Buy and try our and other sponsors products. A full list of sponsors will be listed under the events section when finalized. Sponsors contact me if interested in this rapidly growing event. jbrown@betterbankanglers.com

2. Get involved in starting a kids program in your state and apply to us for funding and/or info on how to fund and plan your state championship.

3. Fish, have fun, and remember, your children will be the the new generation of Carp Tournament Pro's and World Champs.

We have the Fish, the Venues and the Will. USA will be the Carp Mecca of the World. (plenty of fish to go around). jbrown@betterbankanglers.com

Edited by jbrown