Carp Anglers Group Forums

Red Demon Bait CLosing 10/30/2007

Guest Red Demon

The time has come for us to close up shop. Most everyone knows I have been in poor health for some time, which is the reason for closing. We will re-open in 2008, but no effective date as of yet, could be Spring, or Summer, all depends on how my surgery goes. I will be accepting orders for bait ONLY until OCTOBER 10, 2007, after that date NO orders will be accepted.

I thank all of our loyal customers for standing by us during our growing process!

We hope to see all of you in 2008

Thanks to all of us here from RED DEMON BAIT Co.

final orders, just log onto our website!

Edited by RDBAIT

The time has come for us to close up shop. Most everyone knows I have been in poor health for some time, which is the reason for closing. We will re-open in 2008, but no effective date as of yet, could be Spring, or Summer, all depends on how my surgery goes. I will be accepting orders for bait ONLY until OCTOBER 30, 2007, after that date NO orders will be accepted.

I thank all of our loyal customers for standing by us during our growing process!

We hope to see all of you in 2008

Thanks to all of us here from RED DEMON BAIT Co.

final orders, just log onto our website!

Frank, Good luck to you. I hope your health improves. If you have any 10 mm boilies, please send them to me. Jim Donlan

Frank, Good luck to you. I hope your health improves. If you have any 10 mm boilies, please send them to me. Jim Donlan

Anyone who is looking for a larger quantity of bait that is not listed on the site, just contact me with the details, and I will work out pricing for you. Once again I will NOT be rolling bait after October 30, we may be back open in May or June of next year, everything depends on this whole ordeal!

Commercial orders will be accepted until October 15, 2007 due to large quantities being needed!

Thanks

Frank

Due to a massive mishap :D (of course) at 2:45 this morning, I have decided to close 20 days earlier, So the EFFECTIVE CLOSE DATE OF

RED DEMON BAIT IS OCTOBER 10, 2007.

Thanks for understanding

Red Demon Bait Co. Management

Edited by RDBAIT