Carp Anglers Group Forums

EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1 closedclosedclosedclosed

Guest Red Demon

EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2007 WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY MORE ORDERS. I WENT TO MY SURGEON TODAY, AND THINGS GOT PUSHED AHEAD GREATLY, SO I AM NOT GIVEN MUCH OF A CHOICE BUT TO MOVE UP THE CLOSING DATE ONCE AGAIN.

COMMERCIAL ORDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER SEPTEMBER 25

WE DO NOT HAVE A RE-OPEN DATE, SO DONT ASK IF AND WHEN WE WILL RE-OPEN AGAIN

EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON HOW THE OPERATION GOES, THEY ARE OPTOMISTIC AT BEST................

EVERYTHING WILL BE SHIPPED OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I DO HAVE A LOT GOING ON HERE SO I APPRECIATE EVERYONES UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME IF SOME THINGS TAKE A BIT LONGER THAN OTHERS TO GET OUT.

SO AS OF OCTOBER 1 - 2007 WE ARE OFFICIALLY SHUT DOWN FROM PROCESSING BAIT AND ORDERS!

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS!

RED DEMON BAIT MANAGEMENT

Good luck with the surgery Frank ... I feel for you as I just went thru all of that and it is no fun. Take it one day at a time and best wishes :D -Wayne-

Wayne,

much appreciated, well to sum it up I am having my L5 S1 disc replaced in my lower back, and that will be bolted to my L4 as soona s they do some other things to that, as well as try and fix my nerve damage cause by this whole thing!

Frank

A fusion surgery ... what I just had. You are going to wake up to more pain than you ever thought imaginable so don't let it surprise you ... just locate that morphine button and press often :D

They will get you up the day after .... AND JUST LET THEM DO THE WORK ... they will get you on your feet and if lucky your legs will feel better than they have in years :D Good luck with it ! -Wayne-

A fusion surgery ... what I just had. You are going to wake up to more pain than you ever thought imaginable so don't let it surprise you ... just locate that morphine button and press often :D

They will get you up the day after .... AND JUST LET THEM DO THE WORK ... they will get you on your feet and if lucky your legs will feel better than they have in years :D Good luck with it ! -Wayne-

Yeah I have been told about all that fun stuff, I am more worried about the L5 replacement, who knows how that will all go.

I am ready, anyone who has fished with me nkows I am only good in spurts, then I gotta rest a while before I can do much again. Lately I have been pushing myself to the extreme to keep myself going and to keep losing weight!

Thanks again

Frank

THIS IS JUST AN UPDATE.

YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW DAYS LEFT TO PLACE FINAL ORDERS FOR BAIT UNTIL SOMETIME AFTER SPRING 2008

AS OF NOON OCTOBER 1 WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY ORDERS FOR BAIT!

THANKS IN ADVANCE

FRANK

RED DEMON BAIT Co.

Just listen to what they tell you to do,,,,,,,don't be a stubborn arse :D !!

Thanks Neil, too much pain and far too sore to be stubborn!!!

hey at least i will get to catch up on sleep once I have surgery tired of these 3 hours of sleep nights!

Frank