Carp Anglers Group Forums

FINAL 60 HOURS TO ORDER

Guest Red Demon

We regret to announce that the time has come for us to close up shop. I have been in poor health for some time, which is the reason for closing. We may re-open in 2008. I will be accepting orders for bait ONLY until NOON SEPTEMBER 30, 2007, after that date NO orders will be accepted. I thank all of our loyal customers for standing by us! Thanks from all of us here at RED DEMON BAIT Co. WE ARE STILL UNSURE IF WE WILL RE-OPEN AGAIN NEXT YEAR. SO ALL ORDERS THIS LAST 60 HOURS MAY BE IT FOR BAIT FROM RED DEMON BAIT!!!!!!!!!!

This is it the last chance until at LEAST June of next year if at all!!

Our entire bait selection is available as well as our 10lbs of boilie sales page!!

All orders will be shipped as soon as possible, I am not killing myself to roll, I just try and get everything done in a fashionable amount of time!!

Thanks again to everyone who supports us and what we do, good luck and best wishes to all of you especially CAG and ACS because without you guys this sport would still be in its infancy!

Frank

Team Red Demon

RED DEMON BAIT Co.

We regret to announce that the time has come for us to close up shop. I have been in poor health for some time, which is the reason for closing. We may re-open in 2008. I will be accepting orders for bait ONLY until NOON SEPTEMBER 30, 2007, after that date NO orders will be accepted.

FINAL TIME HAS ARRIVED LESS THAN 60 MINUTES LEFT TO ORDER BAIT BEFORE OUR SHUT DOWN