Carp Anglers Group Forums

Demon updates.....

Guest Red Demon

As hopefully everyone knows we are now accepting orders once again. You will see that I am in the process of adding several quantities of bait to the site from .25lbs to 10lbs. of bait. Simply go to the site select the mix in the 2.5lb or 10lb sections and select color and flavor. I find this is the easiest way to have the larger quantities available. You will also see a price drop in bait in larger quantities along with a total pricedrop once I am completely through with the site. As for now the Blood boilies are removed from the site, we still have plenty of the mixes available, just new machine and I do not want to stain it, so until now it will be unavailable.

I would like to announce that after searching high and low for 4 years we have finally found a fruit flavor that we love. With permission from Paul at WWW.WACKERBAITS.COM

we are able to use their BOP-A-LOP TUTTI FRUITTI. This is an incredible flavor and I know it will catch loads of fish, available in both Max-Attract and Crunch Factor basemixes.

We look forward to seeing nice catches from this flavor paired with 2 top notch basemixes. Thanks again to Paul at www.wackerbaits.com for permission!!

For the entire month of Febuary all orders will receive something totally new that I have been working on for nearly 2 years, we have created a truly FOOD-GRADE bait. Will only be available in small quantities once released for sale and only in a few sizes. These have NO preservative in them, but the process in which they are made, and the conditions they are dried in help to preserve the baits. So everyone who orders in Febuary will receive a sample of these baits, in size, flavor, and color we choose. May be white, fluoro yellow, pink you never know. Kinda like Christmas.

We are looking forward to having another top year as well. A fish-in will once again be had at my place in May, details to be announced at a later date. Not much else going on other than we have also added our groundait/method mix to the site for sale to add to the list of growing products. If anyone has any questions about any of our products or any general bait questions feel free to contact me!!

Thanks

Frank

Team Red Demon

I have just completed all the updates on the site now quantities available are .25lbs, .75lbs, 1 lb, 2.5lbs, and 10 lbs. all sizes from 10mm to 30mm. By all means we are looking to hear all feedback including the new flavor Bop-A-Lop Tutti Fruitti.

Thanks again

Frank

Team Red Demon