Carp Anglers Group Forums

Big Bob's Tackle & Baits Co

Guest Big Bob

Guest Bobbyx11

Fellow Carp Enthusiasts / Anglers. Big Bob’s Tackle & Bait’s Co. is open for business!

Please go to www.bigbobstackle.com to check out our innovative range of corns, ground baits and our award winning Rig Board.

The corn’s and ground bait’s are amazing. We secured the exclusive distributorship of these products from a long-time carp baits producer out of Hungary for the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.

The corn’s come in 3 different types and various flavors.

We have two different types of Ground Bait, Lifting and Method Mix

The lifting ground bait rises and falls withion the water column attracting the fish to your hook bait. They are available in Universal A (Anise), Universal C (Strawberry) and Honey.

The Method mix is available in Universal A (Anise) and Mussel flavors.

Most importantly, the product works!

Me and my fellow Big Bob’s Tackle & Baits Co. field testers have been having literaly a "field day" with these new corns and ground baits.

Read about some of our recent adventures on the site, including a 35 carp day complete with doubles, triples and multiple thirty plus pounders. It was unbelievable.

Again, please take a moment to check out our range of products.

The products are also available to purchase now at exclusively from Fishing World for the Hamilton Area in Ontario, Canada and soon to be at Big Carp Tackle.

We will be updating the Forum regularly with the details of other retail outlets as and when they come on board.

Our mission is simple: to offer the best possible carp fishing baits & tackle and to help promote the love of our sport throughout North America.

As fellow carp enthusiasts, I’d love to hear your feedback, and most importantly, your success stories. Please share them with me at bigbob@bigbobstackle.com.

As always, Tight Lines!

Big Bob