Carp Anglers Group Forums

Scorpion Tackle closing to relocate to larger premises

Guest Karl Haymer

Guest Scorpion Tackle

OK guys 'n' gals

I have to close the store for a few days, maybe even a week. B)

We have grown large enough to warrant new retail premises, and we have been trying to move stock across for a few days and keep up with orders, unfortunately we cannot do both things, so we have decided to shut up shop for as long as it takes to move everything across to the new place.

Orders received today will be shipped tomorrow, then that is is for a while. I will try and answer any emails as and when I manage to get on-line in the new shop! B)

We will open back up as soon as possible. B)

Thanks for your support, it means a great deal to us. B) B)

Scorpion Tackle

Guest Scorpion Tackle
OK guys 'n' gals

I have to close the store for a few days, maybe even a week. :o

We have grown large enough to warrant new retail premises, and we have been trying to move stock across for a few days and keep up with orders, unfortunately we cannot do both things, so we have decided to shut up shop for as long as it takes to move everything across to the new place.

Orders received today will be shipped tomorrow, then that is is for a while. I will try and answer any emails as and when I manage to get on-line in the new shop! :o

We will open back up as soon as possible. B)

Thanks for your support, it means a great deal to us. B) B)

Scorpion Tackle

Well guys it looks like we will not have internet access until next Wednesday......... B) (Moving sucks!!! B) )

I have tried to answer all the Pms and emails I have received on here and other forums, hopefully all concerned will understand! B)