Carp Anglers Group Forums

The Bait Stop's Specialty Sweetcorn line is finally available

Guest The Bait Stop

Guest The Bait Stop

Hello All,

During a rather lengthy field test of our new Specialty Sweetcorn Line we have finally released them for sale.

Those of you guys that have helped me during the field testing, I do appreciate your patience in getting the new goodies up and going so you can stock up.

These baits have accounted for some serious captures all around the country including the Paylakes, I'm positive this trend is going to explode now that it's available to everyone.

Each of our sweetcorn flavors are custom designed with added attractants and feeding triggers in addition to their fantastic smell. There are mixed sizes of Kernals that all have a tough texture to them and can be used straight on the hook or hair-rigged. The sweetcorn line is also shelf life and can be kept in your bait bag until you use it all up, comes packaged in a shatterproof white tub that can be reused after your bait is used up.

We've also added a couple new flavors, some of you may have heard talk of the "Pineapple Snap". This flavor was designed for an angler named Scott Osmond to his specs...it's been a home run on still waters.

Click here to view the available flavors for the Specialty Sweetcorn here:

http://thebaitstop.com/baitstore/index.php...2249e5933be8da9

Thanks for your time in reading my plug and all the best to those of you who try them out,

Andy

Guest The Bait Stop

Thank you all for your support,

Be sure to check out one of the most consistant Vendors baits that we have recieved feedback on and is on sale for a short while longer....the Scopex Sweetcorn Pips!!

http://thebaitstop.com/baitstore/product_i...products_id=238

Going out as the free gift while they still last are a "Tropical" Maize tub or "lemon Drop" Maize tub. We already recieved some great feedback and pics of some fantastic captures. :rolleyes: