Carp Anglers Group Forums

Chub and Greys Products Controller Floats and Sharp End Rigs

Guest Chub Greys

Guest Chub Greys

Here you go guys and gals............

Chub Controller Floats

Manufactured from the same dense but buoyant and hard-wearing material as the Marker Floats. The controllers are individually made and tested to maintain the correct ‘ride height' on the surface. Weights are fitted internally and the controllers are tapered to ensure smooth casting and less splash on entry. Available in three sizes.

LC1 12g/.4 oz

LC2 17g/.6 oz

LC3 20g/.7 oz

Chub Sharp End Rigs

A new range of rigs professionally hand tied to the highest standards, Chub rigs come in three varieties utilizing; 15lb super supple camo braid, 15lb semi-stiff low-vis mono & 20lb coated combi-link braid.

Manufactured from highest quality materials including Japanese hooks which are ultra strong and wickedly sharp. All hooklink materials are thoroughly tried and tested. The rigs are neatly finished with the addition of clear shrink sleeving and clear tapered swivel sleeves. Each rig consists of a size 8 swivel that will fit most safety clip and in-line systems.

* Expertly and individually hand tied and tested

* Size eight swivels will fit most lead clip and in-line systems

* Super sharp straight pointed hooks

* Clear offset shrink tubing maximizes hooking

* Universal hair length for particles, pellets and boilies up to 18mm

Sizes 4, 6, and 8.

My review of the Chub Controller Floats and Chub Sharp End Rigs

I have used them on a few lakes in MD just last month with great success. Fish up to 22 lbs. Had them rigged up on a Chub Outkast 9' Stalker rod with baitrunner 12 lbs.Greylon Co-polymer line. Casting at distances of 60 yds., but you could go far out if need be. Very durable, I bounced them off the rocks and trees. No damages except a few scuffs.

For the Chub Sharp End Rigs they reasonable priced at around $2 each. I personally never used pre-tied rigs before. They were usually to cheap and not the right style. Well that changed with these pre-tied rigs. They have super sharp hooks and excellent hooklink material. I've used the mono rigs in the rivers and the combi and soft braid (Like Kriston Merlin) in the lakes (or rivers with slow current). If you're just starting out or an experienced veteran you'll be happy with the Chub Sharp End Rigs.

Check Out a CAG retailer for prices and purchases.

Thanks So Much,

Matt Latzo

post-5298-1274049543.jpg

post-5298-1274050389.jpg