Carp Anglers Group Forums

Carp Kit International

Hello fellow fisher friends,

I trust you all are getting out there and catching plenty of lumps! I guess the fall is finally set in which means Christmas and more so winter is only 11 weeks away. There is still plenty of fishing and big carp around waiting to be caught. Fisherman's pier and the Haida are producing some 30 lb + fish with a few bonus mirrors also coming out. I am certain there are some even bigger fish to follow. Please send in your photos and lets fill the Gallery with this fine species and look back on a memorable year and more to the point, what's waiting for us next season after the thaw!

Onto some business, we have added some selected NASH terminal tackle to our range after consultations on requirements for the Canadian and North American market not everything made it just yet and we still have some Bivvy's, Chairs and TT from NASH to follow sometime in November.This will bring our range to over 500 products! We will still be importing quality products throughout November into early December with around a further 75 NEW products and refilling the shelves with all out of stock items making sure we are all set for the rest of the year and more so for the forthcoming season. Recently we managed to negotiate some great shipping rates on our imports and have secured these until the end of 2011. This means a saving of around 8% which is being passed on to you, our valued customer to reflect in our shop prices which are currently being updated.

Gift Vouchers have also been added with fixed amounts to make it easier to buy. With Christmas coming, the Gift Vouchers make a great stocking stuffer. Also, don't forget to ask for them for yourself. There are 2 options for delivery on the Gift vouchers either by email or by post. It works the same as any store gift voucher and has no expiry date. Please note the Gift Vouchers are purchased at full face value (Kit Card and other discounts cannot be applied). After some extensive research it is apparent many of us are shipping in from overseas in particular my birthplace (the UK), there is massive competition and a lot of keen prices out there so please feel free to challenge us and if we can match the sell price including the shipping we will do so and some more. So come on lets have the challenge! Special orders are also taken and you may send in your request for pricing quotes. Again we will do our best to price match and remember this also means no import duties if applicable.

So what's in store over the winter? We will be running a mini Competition until mid January 2011. The Carp Kit International Big Fish Tournament will start on October 12 2010 with winner takes all with the biggest fish. Simple rules like most of the other online events so come on sign up! Its free to enter and available to Canadian and North American anglers. The winner will receive a Chub Outkast compact rod. At 11 foot, 2.75 lb TC in 4 sections, it is a must have piece to add to the artillery and a great traveling companion. I've personally tested it this spring. It is light as a feather and made easy work of landing my first 30lb + of the season. But remember you got to be in it to win it, so lets get out there and continue to have fun!

Please keep sending us your comments, questions and photos. And remember you are all welcome to visit our store still at present by appointment which will be hopefully changing in the spring. Drop us a line at info@carp-kit.com, remember you can just come for a coffee and a chat so please feel free.

Many thanks to you all and hope to see you soon

Tight Lines

Cheers

Simon.