Carp Anglers Group Forums

New Carp and Match Tackle from Middy, Daiwa, Gardner, ProLogic

It's been a busy month or so at New World Carp. Our new line of baits from CUKK (formerly sold as Big Bob's) has been disappearing off the shelves. At the recent MFC match 1st, 2nd, and Big Fish were all won by anglers using CUKK baits. The new Bomb-A groundbait bomb and the good old reliable flavoured sweetcorn (particularly mussel and honey) have been making anglers very happy, especially at NWC's low price of $4.74 a jar for the sweetcorn. (Buy a dozen and get free shipping.)

Tip: The Kaya groundbait is a perfect match for CUKK honey flavoured sweetcorn and has been producing very well for me and for other anglers. It isn't a best seller but those who try it come back for more- just like our Cranberry Monster Maize. For more info about our full line of CUKK baits, simply click here: CUKK baits

Speaking of Monster Maize, congrats to Ken Keene at The Online Keepsack. He recently landed a new PB mirror on this great bait. This was during the extensive field testing that TOKS did with Monster Maize. The result wasn't just Ken's PB- the TOKS team was very impressed with our giant corn for giant carp. During a month of testing 'Cranberry was really hauling the fish in on multiple sessions'. The fair and balanced review can be seen here (p. 36-39): TOKS Insider

Tip: You get a large 10oz tub of Monster Maize for only six bucks. Give it a refreshing boost of Monster Mist bait spray for added attraction.

The long awaited Robo Chair from 30PLUS has finally arrived and it was well worth that wait. I'm very pleased with mine. More importantly, NWC's customers are pleased with theirs. Robert from Chicago writes: I got the Robo Chair today. It's great. He then rang me up to personally give a glowing review of the chair. I shoiuld have taped it... At only 4.9kg this is an extremely light chair, but it's very stable and incredibly versatile.

Strange but true: At the recent MFC match 1st, 2nd, and Big Fish were all won by anglers sitting in Robo Chairs. Coincidence? I think so.

Not so lightweight, but very comfy are NWC's new Daiwa bedchairs. Check out the Infinity Big Bedchair for the ultimate in pampered luxury. Also check out our new prices on Daiwa luggage, Chub tackle, and many other items. Thanks to recent drops in the exchange rate NWC is paying less for our tackle from leading U.K. suppliers. We're passing the savings on to you.

Our new ProLogic terminal tackle is proving to be popular. It looks great hanging off the end of a Ron Thompson Equaliser pod- the stable and lightweight goalpost style pod at a great price.

New World Carp continues to expand our selection of match and pole fishing tackle. We likely offer the best selection and prices in North America. One of this month's highlights is the arrival of the Middy Hot Spot V2 Margin Pole at less than $160. A decent pole at a great price.

We've added more new stock from Gardner, Middy, Daiwa and other leading U.K. brands (as well as topping up old favourites and best sellers). I could blather on about all the fantastic new gear we have, but I'd rather go fishing instead of boring you. So to see almost 40 new products recently added (and take a browse through over 300 items for carp, match, and float fishing whilst you're there), simply click here: New Products

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this.

Tight Lines

Stephen