Carp Anglers Group Forums

New and Sale Items from New World Carp

New_World_Carp

New World Carp's recent open house was a lot of fun. It was great to see many familiar faces. And it was also a pleasure to meet carpers I've only dealt with through the NWC site. Thanks to all of you for making it a perfect day of tackle talk, friendship, and fun.

One of the many things that I love about carp fishing is the fact that there are so many ways to try to catch them. This was certainly shown at the open house. Of course, there were a lot of anglers there who put out a bolt rig or method ball and park their rod on a pod. And so there should be- this is an effective and, at least here in the New World, a wonderfully sociable way to catch carp. But there were also a lot of anglers who enjoy the delicacy and finesse of float fishing and share in that indescribable pleasure of seeing your float make that magic move as a carp takes the bait. And I was gratefully surprised by the number of carpers who spend at least part of the season chasing carp on the fly. The conversation at our open house certainly reflected the many ways you can enjoy yourself chasing carp.

Of course, a fair bit of tackle was sold as well. Some of the most popular sale items were the Jaxon carp rods, Pro-Logic bags, and Ron Thompson nets. We have a few left over and they're available at special prices for those of you who couldn't make it. Just click here: Specials

Yes, these and the other sale items were popular, but our NWC rod pods, Jaxon Amado reels, and 30PLUS Robo Chairs also were best sellers. Even at their regular prices these are a great value and reflect NWC's commitment to providing useful and reliable gear at fair prices.

Although the season is winding down here, NWC continues to add new products. Our Mistral Pop Ups and Pole Pellets have been getting some impressive results over the past month. You can find out more about them and our other new items here: New Gear

This weekend is the annual Can/Am Match hosted by Match Fishing Canada. Dalibor, a recent convert to carping, has been fishing the venue with his Dad and they're putting their new Daiwa reels to good use:

dalibor1.jpg

dalibor2.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Tight Lines

Stephen