Carp Anglers Group Forums

New Stock At New World Carp

New_World_Carp

New World Carp has just received a shipment from Jaxon including the popular bolo and telescopic rods that sell out quickly. Honestly, these are great tackle at fair prices and we do have a hard time keeping them in stock. In January we'll be stocking the brilliant seatboxes from Octoplus and we'll have new gear from Preston Innovations and Korum.

As you know, NWC makes customer satisfaction our priority and we offer the best personalised service- we don't try to sell you anything, we work to ensure that you get what you want and need. Our special order service is well known and well respected- we get you what you want and we charge UK prices. Recent special orders included ProLogic buzzer bars, Daiwa reels, Gardner net handles, and ATT alarms.

NWC's selection of baits have a proven track record. Both matchmen and big carp hunters know that Monster Maize and CUKK baits deliver the results. And our recent addition of Mistral Baits has also been landing fish.

If you haven't ordered from New World Carp please take a moment to ask about us, either here on the CAG forum or at the CFC forum. Get the straight dope from our customers before you decide to to business with us. I have to fish with the guys I sell to so I try to keep them happy. I hope that I can keep you happy as well with NWC's selection, service, and prices.