Carp Anglers Group Forums

Boilie Shop Bulletin - 3

BillD

We have added a new Base Mix to our product line. The Cardinal Red Base Mix is an all season mix that contains some VERY good stuff. It has fished extremely well wherever we have had it tested since last spring and we're now happy to make it available. This mix contains Carophyll Red and so does not take a dye very well. We recommend fishing it in the Natural Pink colour which is what has been putting some good fish on the bank.

A new flavour: Opal has also been tested and is now available. A mix of fruits and nuts this is a subtle flavour that has been producing well. One very good combination has proved to be the Opal flavour with the Cardinal Red Base Mix..... awseome. This was the combination that put over 40 fish to 28 pounds on the bank the first time we ever fished it in our lake last year.

These products may be found at The Boilie Shop web site.

All the best..... Bill D.

Bill from your testing does the C. red & Opal show any higher catch rates  from winter/v.s warm water conditons ?

Dean,

Nope, this combination seems to do really well all year round. It produced very well last spring and summer and also put a lot of fish on the bank on a couple of waters that were close to freezing :D Mind you I've always used fruit flavours for all seasons and done well with them. We also did well with the Cardinal Red Base mix with no flavour at all....... I hope yours does as well for you down in sunny AZ :D Let me know... All the best..... Bill D.