Carp Anglers Group Forums

Monster Maize- Giant Corn for Giant Carp

New_World_Carp

mmcag.jpg

A generous 10oz tub for only $5.99

Monster Maize- giant corn for giant carp! New World Carp's best selling bait, Monster Maize has landed more than one personal best and has caught carp across North America. Monster Maize combines proven carp catching flavours with specially imported giant corn to create an irresistible bait.

-eye-candy yellow

-shelf life

-natural flavours and attractants

-long lasting

-handy resealable tub

Monster Maize is hand made in small batches from 100% human food grade ingredients, using a unique preparation process. The result is giant carp-calling kernels that are firm and flavourful, not mushy and watery. Monster Maize casts easily without falling off and resists the attentions of nuisance fish.

The natural pulling power of our giant corn is combined with some classic and innovative flavours, all topped off with that yellow colour that carp can't resist. Each flavour is actually a complex blend of natural flavours, and proven palatants, attractants, and other yummies are also added.

Monster Maize gets great reviews from carp anglers, including on the CAG forum. Most importantly, it gets results- a proven track record of big carp and PBs from the St Lawrence to California and from Toronto to Texas. For more details about Monster Maize, including our latest reported PB, simply click here:

Monster Maize

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and Tight Lines in 2010!

Stephen

mmcag1.jpg

Thanks, Zoomie. Let me know how you make out and what you think of the MM- good, bad, or indifferent. Any feedback is always appreciated and it's great to hear about what carpers are doing in other parts of the continent.

There's no such thing as a miracle bait, of course, but in my experience, and from what I hear from a lot of anglers, it does the trick more often than not.