Carp Anglers Group Forums

Apologies Guys

ukcarperinusa

Guys

I am so sorry that the Scorpion Tackle website is not up and running yet, it is totally out of my control. :D

With this in mind and due to the fact we have had such an overwhelming response, we have decided to open an Ebay store to enable us to fulfill people requirements.

As soon as the actual site at www.scorpiontackle.com is running we will probably just close the Ebay store.

The Ebay store can be found at http://stores.ebay.com/Scorpion-Tackle . I am currently adding items as quickly as I can.

Again, sorry for the hold-up, I know some of you guys are getting frustrated by this. I am also!

We would like to thank every single one of the guys who have contacted me and purchased already....... we appreciate your business. :D

Karl :D

Oh BTW, due to Ebay listing fees we have been forced to increase the prices of certain items, when the Scorpion Tackle site is up and running, these items will be lowered in price........I know it's only a couple of bucks but as I know, every penny counts!! :D !!!

Guest DoughBaitBill

Karl,

I'm interested in buying some method feeders. Is it possible that in your store you could offer a quantity greater than 1. It would be much easier than having to go through the entire purchase process every time when purchasing multiples of the same item.

Nice job.

Karl,

I'm interested in buying some method feeders. Is it possible that in your store you could offer a quantity greater than 1. It would be much easier than having to go through the entire purchase process every time when purchasing multiples of the same item.

Nice job.

Bill

I will sort it out on my return from work today. :D

Thanks

At the risk of exposing my ignorance, I have a question about those feeders. Why do they have two tail rubbers, one at each end?

Every other feeder of this basic style has a tail rubber at one end and a soft spot for a swivel at the other.

Thank you for your enquiry.

I will hopefully be able to rid you of your ignorance, although as the owner of the self proclaimed "North America’s leading Source for Quality Carp Gear" I am shocked that you do not know these things. :D

Perhaps my 30 year of experience with "Euro" methods is helping me here. Sort of gives me a bit of a 'Euro Fishing"pedigree eh??? :D

Your statement that "Every other feeder of this basic style has a tail rubber at one end and a soft spot for a swivel at the other." is just incorrect and not based upon any facts at all.................Do some homework before posting...I always do!!! :D

Perhaps your motives stem from something else other than the quest for knowledge!! :D

I have many different models of method feeder in my collection, and have been using them since their inception years ago.

For your information the method feeder was invented by UK Matchmen, ( I know this because I know the guy who was responsible for the first crude method feeders personally!) and for several years they were used only by matchmen.........

Big carp anglers in the UK being the innovative type of guys they are took the early method feeders and adapted them for their use in helping to target large carp.

As this is the commercial section of the forum I will start a thread in the Tackle Section regarding the different types and designs of method feeder :D

That way other members will be able to comment on them if they desire. :D

I wil also post a picture of the feeders available from Scorpion Tackle, showing the "Soft Spot" for the swivel. Perhaps I should have done so in the Ebay store, and for pointing this out I thank you, I will amend the store photo. :D

This feeder gives the user the best of both Worlds...the ability to use the feeder with the swivel pushed up into the feeder (the way I presume you are familiar with) and also the abilty to use a different set-up as per the original intended way of use (The way you are obviously un-familiar with). :D

Do me a favor as well Paul, if you have questions concerning the way in which items of tackle available from Scorpion Tackle should be used, either address them via PM (As many people are doing) or post them in the tackle section........

I seem to remember that the Commercial Section of the forum is for the purpose of " posting product announcements, specials, etc."

Oh BTW Due to the overwhelming response, we will be offering wholesale deals very soon.........Contact me for details!

Regards