Carp Anglers Group Forums

Boilie Shop News

BillD

Just a few new items that we've added to our product line. An outstanding flavour now included in our (made in the USA) New World Range: Tutti Frutti you can see it Here.

We now offer Pop Ups in all our most popular flavours. These are made with our Energy Plus Base Mix and the same quality flavours that we use for our Extended Session Range. You may see these Here. One size only at the moment (about 20 mm) in Natural Tan, Yellow or Red.

For the convenience of our Boilie customers we now offer Boilie Stops which may be ordered from Here.

All the best....... Bill D.

Just a few new items that we've added to our product line. An outstanding flavour now included in our (made in the USA) New World Range: Tutti Frutti  you can see it Here.

We now offer Pop Ups in all our most popular flavours. These are made with our Energy Plus Base Mix and the same quality flavours that we use for our Extended Session Range. You may see these Here. One size only at the moment (about 20 mm) in Natural Tan, Yellow or Red.

For the convenience of our Boilie customers we now offer Boilie Stops which may be ordered from Here.

All the best....... Bill D.

hey Bill, can you throw some matching pop ups in my order. thanks!

al

hey Bill, can you throw some matching pop ups in my order. thanks!

al

Al,

Already rolled them for you mate!! On the racks now, I will ship them out to you, probably, Wednesday...... All the best..... Bill D.