Carp Anglers Group Forums

A Big Thanks to BCT

Guest RebelCarp

BCT is great on shipping speed and customer service.

And when you call them they are happy to talk to yea.

unlike other stores where you call them and they sound like you ruined their day.

Jim at BCT is the man , ALWAYS willing to help and ALWAYS comes through....just wish BCT would stock more SOLAR baits and tackle....and the Frank Warwick range of baits....not so subtle hint hint hint Dave !!! lol Have already made 3 orders from BCT this year.

Guest RebelCarp

Jim at BCT is the man , ALWAYS willing to help and ALWAYS comes through....just wish BCT would stock more SOLAR baits and tackle....and the Frank Warwick range of baits....not so subtle hint hint hint Dave !!! lol Have already made 3 orders from BCT this year.

Just have them order a large order of what you want so you have everything you need for the year. Instead of stocking up with stuff that others may not want.

Tribal,

Frank Warwick baits is no longer doing business. Frank stepped back from the company as he felt it wasn't going in the direction he wanted and the website and facebook pages have been static since early fall. As for Solar baits, you may be a happy camper come the spring :)

Brooksey, man that sucks....I really loved Frank's new bait range......geez that's horrible.

If you got some inside info on SOLAR baits.....please PM me .

Rebel , I contacted Dave and Jim at BCT , I had a LONG bulk list, but they could not get the items for me.....I'm about to start paying some UK mates to smuggles some baits into the USA for me.