Carp Anglers Group Forums

Bye Guys & Gals

I have had the pleasure of being on the Board for several years, 4 recently, and some 4 or 5 years ago,, :) I've been active with the ATC and organized several of them over the years, always having a bit of fun with these things, like HOOTERS GIRLS, and TWIN PEAKS discounts, but alas, I must resign as one of your directors,,,,, Been a chore trying to juggle everything and look for KOI at the same time :) so as soon as Willem can make the changes my resignation will be effective,,,,,been great working with the Board, never have I seen a commonality of purpose so intent on on making your membership in the club a good one ! Can't say enough for Andy, and Willem and Mario, as I've worked closer with them than others but what a kick Arse team we've got, My wish is that Air Force Bob will do his magic and bring the club to another level,,, certainly I 'll be on the forum boards, participating where I can,,,,, thank you all for your support of the events that I've organized--hope I didn't let you down,,,,,,,till I see you on the bank Adios

Edited by Neil Stern

Neil

You will be missed on the BOD. The door will always be open if you find the time to come back. Your efforts made CAG a better place!

AF Bob

Most folks will never know just what exactly Neil has committed to this club over the years both with his time and financially.

From someone who has had the pleasure to work along side ya, I am very proud to have been a part of the team I was with rare breeds like you Neil. You made the impossible, possible.

Thank you :)

Tight lines buddy,

Andy

thank you Andy, hopefully the future will be bright ! Can't tell you how much I enjoyed working with you and the others, especially Willem who got my arse out of computer problems all the time :)