Carp Anglers Group Forums

NACA Q4 PRINTED Mail arrivals!

SoCalCarper

Maybe the guys at the Post Office are reading mine. At least I hope so. I really wouldn't mind the delay if I knew somebody was reading it.

But I've had past issues with my mail delivery here in Lawrenceville, GA -- I just hope it gets here eventually.

Maybe the guys at the Post Office are reading mine. At least I hope so. I really wouldn't mind the delay if I knew somebody was reading it.

But I've had past issues with my mail delivery here in Lawrenceville, GA -- I just hope it gets here eventually.

The USPS came through -- mine arrived today !!!

I'd like to commend all who were involved for an excellent job. Even the (minimal) advertising was done tastefully.

:yourock:

I got it today! Great magazine! I notice is lack of advertising and you might make some money from advertising and classified. Maybe something like 50 cents per word for classified. Overall the magazine is great!

I got it today! Great magazine! I notice is lack of advertising and you might make some money from advertising and classified. Maybe something like 50 cents per word for classified. Overall the magazine is great!

Thanks for the feedback and something that we've looked at very carefully.

The cost of printing extra pages plus the added weight for mailing costs limits the number of adverts. The on-line version gives us much more flexibility to add pages at a nominal cost and with greater visibility for advertisers.